- Domestic Fellowship/Scholarship from the State Scholarship Foundation (IKY) for post-doctoral research entitled "The New Model of Employment in the Emerging Digital Economy".
- Distinction of the "ODYSSEAS 2000-2004" Programme which has been included in the Best e-European Practices Knowledge System good practice guide since 2003 (http://www.beepknowledgesystem.org/default.asp). This system is funded by the European Commission. The Beep Knowledge System, Funded by the European Commission's IST Program: This site provides free access to a system of case studies and learning resources describing the use of Information and Communication Technology (ICT). ) to support a large number of social, economic, environmental and cultural goals. Each Beep case uses a standardized report structure for ease of comparison and to facilitate research, and has been coded on a detailed basis.
- Award for Scientific Work entitled "The use of hybrid-type educational digital entities in university education". At the 13th International Conference on College Teaching and Learning, April 2002 (pp. 1-6). Jacksonville, FL: Florida Community College at Jacksonville
- Award for Scientific Work entitled "Building up a pedagogical model for synchronous distance learning courses". At the 14th International Conference on College Teaching and Learning, April 2003. Jacksonville, FL: Florida Community College at Jacksonville.
- Since 2004 he has been included in the Who's Who list in Science and Engineering Edition in the World. URL: http://www.marquiswhoswho.com/ for over 100 years, Who's Who in the World® has provided accurate, concise biographies of notable Americans. That was the mission of the founder, Albert Nelson Marquis, who selected 8,602 distinguished people for the First Edition in 1899.
- Since 2005 he has been included in the list of Leading Educators of the World 2005 at the International Biographical Center of Cambridge. URL: http://www.internationalbiographicalcentre.com The International Biographical Center of Cambridge, England, has been producing a full range of international biographical directories for over thirty years. These directories cover vast areas of interest and geographical areas and are specifically designed to provide easy access to detailed biographical information from many varied, prominent individuals.
- (January 2011): Distinction of the ODYSSEAS 2010 Program at the 6th Panhellenic Leadership Competition (organized by Microsoft in accordance with Circular 145789 / C7 / 17-11-2010). Teachers who participated in the ODYSSEAS 2010 programme: "Environment - Energy Revolution - Captain SOS's Journeys in the Mediterranean Sea" excelled in the 6th Panhellenic Leadership Competition and will represent Greece at the Pan-European Education Forum 2011 March 22-24, 2011.
- (2013): The ODYSSEAS Program is included in the "Academic and Scientific Excellence" action of the Ministry of Education and Religious Affairs, Culture and Sport (http://excellence.minedu.gov.gr)
- National Distinction (2016): The Ministry of Education, Research and Religious Affairs awards the 3rd Primary School of Agios Dimitrios for their actions in the framework of ODYSSEAS 2016: “Human Values-Journey to the Aegean, a sea of humanity”.