The aim of the Professional Development Programme is to train participants in Distance Learning techniques and methodology via ICT / Artificial Intelligence while promoting Inclusion & Diversity through cultural activities in order to respond critically to the demands of our times.
“Artificial Intelligence-eLearning-eCulture” concerns the pedagogical use of Mobile Location-Based Games and AI for teachers, as a means to cultivate the skills of Collaboration, Creativity and Critical Thinking. The pedagogical utilization of the above promotes Inclusion & Diversity in that they cater for all types of learners: visual, auditory, kinesthetic etc.
More specifically, the trainees will become familiar with interactive applications of AI and combined with Land Art, in order to produce learning designs and scenarios in which the learners will be creative and engaged.
During the course, the participants will visit historical and natural monuments of Athens / Agios Nikolaos.
The participants are expected to:
1. Become Familiar with Mobile Location-Based Games
2. Become familiar with Artificial Intelligence Applications
3. Become familiar with the Principles and Methodology of Distance Learning/Mobile Assisted Learning
4. Promote their collaboration and communication skills
5. Create Inclusive Learning Scenarios
6. Extend their ability to use more ICT in and out of the classroom.
7. Promote collaborative creativity and Inclusion through the pedagogical use of ICT as one of the most important tools for teachers, in order to cultivate the skills of Collaboration, Creativity and Critical Thinking.
8. Integrate cultural activities in their teaching
The training methodology will be based on pioneering collaborative techniques. Trainees will explore and construct their knowledge in groups by using innovational collaborative learning methods.
-Conditions: ICT Basic Skills
-Preparation: Participants are encouraged to bring their own laptops, if possible, to be more flexible during the course. An investigative questionnaire is possible to be sent to the participants
-Learning material: The learning material will be available online in the English language.
-Evaluation: The trainees will evaluate the course
-Certification upon completion: The participants will receive, upon completion, a Certificate of Attendance by the University of the Crete/ eLearning Lab, with detailed description of the training content and the duration of the course.
-Follow-up: An online community will be created in order to allow participants to share their experience, best practices etc